This is all Brian's fault
List five songs that you are currently digging; it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artist and the song in your blog along with your five songs. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to. (If you already got hit by this and posted yours, please disregard.)
This took me a while. I mostly listen to a random assortment from my iPod these days so I don't really have any distinct list of what I'm listening to at a given time.
- Eat Steak- The Reverend Horton Heat- Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em - This was on a Boston Market ad recently and it's been in my head ever since.
- What We Need More Of Is Science- MC Hawking
- This Is Your Life (Featuring Tyler Durden)- Chemical Brothers- Fight Club Soundtrack
- Hyperactive!- Thomas Dolby- GTA: Vice City- Wave 103 - Some 80s stuff wasn't too bad.
- Bars Of The Bed- Liz Phair- WCSE Sessions - This is one of my favorite songs from this collection.
iTunes links courtesy of: http://www.apple.com/itunes/linkmaker/