I've returned from my New York trip but the Tennessee trip looms.
Thoughts on the New York trip:
- The wedding was great, it was a very meaningful and concise ceremony.
- It was really great to see so many family members, many of whom I don't see very often.
- I also enjoyed getting a chance to talk to some of my brother's friends from school and learn more about his time in college.
- The White Plains airport is very very tiny.
- We had a really great meal at Dawat on Friday.
- The Statue of Liberty is closed even though they'll x-ray everything you bring with you including your belt.
There should be a much longer update (maybe even with a few pictures) sometime soon.