- Make an external iPod battery pack in a playing card box or an altoids tin. It's an interesting idea but I don't think I'd want to try getting on an airplane with either of those.
- Congratulations President Prime
- Nintendo cracks down on pirated toys. I was wondering when this was coming. I've seen the kiosks at shopping malls selling unlicensed Nintendo rip-offs.
- More iPod Photo Info (I promise I'll stop talking about it once I finally get one.)
- LightTalk LED pen- you can draw things then "scan" them and display them with leds by waving the pen back and forth.
Hello again. It's been a little while since I rapped at ya. My son Max was born in 2012. Married monstersocks back in '11. Stuck with…
Thanks to the internet I finally know what an irish taco is. Fritos, covered in chili with sour cream, sliced tomatoes and green onions.…
Pictures: 2010 Reunion Pictures The Super Buffet at Big V's