I took my car in for an oil change yesterday and ended up getting about $400 more work than I expected done. The oil change and fuel filter replacement were expected but once they started working they noticed that my oil was low because the cam gasket was leaking and I had some bad torque axis engine mounts. The work didn't take too long and the engine seems quieter now (funny what having the engine securely fastened to the rest of the car will do).
Things are continuing to come together in the apartment. I got the gaming systems set up on Tuesday night with the new switch box. Last night I didn't get much productive done though, but at least I did get to bed at a more reasonable hour. (Earlier this week I was slipping back towards my previous schedule but I was feeling bad about going to sleep as late as midnight so I'm still pretty far from where I was.)
- Light up gloves
- iPhoto 5 Upgrade Warning- Rebuild your library (cmd+shift+option while launching iPhoto 4) prior to updating
- Swanky binary LED watch- If only it weren't so huge and expensive (I'd also prefer it without the little cheat sheet)
- Matt Groening Apple Pamphlet
- Geek Love T-Shirt
- New Stuff at Despair.com- I was tempted to buy something at the Successories store at the MoA last weekend, mostly because they're having a Going Out Of Business sale and the idea amused me.
- LED Binary Clock- Now with "true binary" feature, but I think the lights are still in the wrong place for that.
- Light-Up USB Cables- the whole cables light up instead of just the ends. Very important and functional.
- Popcorn Fork- for sophisticated movie lovers