I finally managed to figure out a reasonable solution to a tricky problem at work yesterday several days ahead of schedule. (There's a temptation to talk in more detail about work but I expect the technical details would bore more people than not and I'm hesitant to get very specific about work online
I took my car in for an oil change yesterday and ended up getting about $400 more work than I expected done. The oil change and fuel filter replacement were expected but once they started working they noticed that my oil was low because the cam gasket was leaking and I had some bad torque axis engine mounts. The work didn't take too long and the engine seems quieter now (funny what having the engine securely fastened to the rest of the car will do).
Things are continuing to come together in the apartment. I got the gaming systems set up on Tuesday night with the new switch box. Last night I didn't get much productive done though, but at least I did get to bed at a more reasonable hour. (Earlier this week I was slipping back towards my previous schedule but I was feeling bad about going to sleep as late as midnight so I'm still pretty far from where I was.)