Tonight I'm going over to eriker's place to install OS X for her so that she can eventually get an iPod.
I'm really looking forward to the day when all of my stuff is either in the new apartment or in storage (or has been gotten rid of).
I need to get off my lazy ass and plan a trip out to Acton next month to meet my niece.
- GTA + PETA = Steer Madness? It's important to teach children that cows walk on their hind legs and sell soy milk.
- Personal Robot Jesus Shirt
- The Gates Panoramas
- The Gates From Space- Pretty cool.
- Five Email Productivity Tips (some of these seem likely to make your coworkers grumpy when you don't respond to their messages for a while.)
- Fark renames Fleet Center
- That guy who makes bad videogame movies: uwe_boll
- Tom's Hardware Mac mini review- I wonder if we'll see PCs of comparable size for a comparable price anytime soon.
- iPod Shirt
- No Pants Subway Ride (probably not a good link for reading at work)
- Tom's Hardware small pc review
Here's the actual link to the picture of The Gates from space. Sorry for the misdirection, but a man needs brains.