Apple iMac G5 Desktop with 20" M9845LL/A (2.0 GHz PowerPC G5, 512 MB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive)
20" flat panel display (1680x1050), over four times faster (straight clock speed) than my Cube, three times the hard drive space, a dual layer SuperDrive, built-in wireless and it'll reduce the amount of stuff on my desk. About the only thing it can't do that I might want to do is watch the HD Serenity Trailer. (I might be able to watch the 720p version, but the 1080p version needs more horsepower.) I placed my order this morning (although it's not yet in-stock at Amazon, the a9 discount and prime shipping made it hard to pass up).
Other cool toys and news:
- Glowing space age ant farm- I'd be sorely tempted if we didn't have a "no chitinous pets" rule in the new apartment.
- Gummy Sloth- (Sloth like the Sin, not Sloth like the three toed sloth)
- Individual Cupcake Containers- How did we ever live without these?
- NTSA Confiscated objects- for sale on eBay!
- Korean Zombie Outbreak- How did I miss hearing about this when it was first announced, just a little over a month ago at the beginning of April?